Friday 23 November 2012

The biggest Bakery Shop in Ipoh

Today went to Ipoh with Mum to get medicine for my sister
Afterwards, went to the biggest bakery shop in Ipoh which is just newly open for few months

Bake with Yen finally came to Ipoh
Always heard people from Baking Wonderland talk about this shop
but never been there before
Besides that, heard that there selling various type of bakery ingredients, baker wares and stuffs
and the price is reasonable
So, just pay a visit~

It has a very huge space, neat and tidy with the stocks placements
It has a lot of baking ingredients compare to other shop at Ipoh Garden South
Somehow, I still feel that they like lack of something also
Don't know is it because of it is still new
The stocks haven't being place

However, I still spent RM36.60 for little thing~
Should says, my Mum paid RM36.60 on it~ XD

So, tomorrow I'm going to make Royal Icing Butter Cookies with the new Ginger Man Cutter~
Hope can success~

No comments:

Post a Comment