Wednesday 7 November 2012

Fusion Cuisine - Chinese, Japanese, Italian?

I have no idea why I love baking and cooking so much
Friends asked me, why I so in love with it,
I would just say, me myself don't know the answer too
Might being influence by my Mum? She used to baked and cooked often when she is young
When I'm still a little kid
Of course, I used to "kay poh" around when she is doing that
So, this is the cause?

(●*∩_∩*●)

I'll slowly upload the posts of delicacies that I made before into this blog
Today I'm going to introduce a fusion dish, which I tried it at Pasta Zanmai
Pasta Zanmai is selling Japanese and Italian fusion cuisine
is part of SuperSushi chain which owns Sushi Zanmai and Sushi Zen
I found that the taste are perfect match
Regret that I couldn't recall the name of the pasta
It is a cold spaghetti come together with Japanese Sesame Sauce
It is just super duper nice match!
Honestly, the fragrance and taste of the sesame sauce is just so lovely

So, I decided to do it myself
Of course, the ingredients will be different with Pasta Zanmai 
it is costly if cook for whole family
So, I modify the side dishes and remain the Japanese Sesame Sauce from Shojikiya



The ingredient is simple
Angel Hair Spaghetti, Cucumber, Carrot, Egg, Crabstick, and Chicken Breast/Pork, Japanese Sesame Sauce
1. Cook the Angel Hair Spaghetti. While waiting the spaghetti to be cooked, slice all ingredients. 
2. Stir fried the chicken breast/pork (marinate with soy sauce, sugar before fried)
3. Pan fried the egg and slice it.
4. Combine all ingredients and sesame sauce. Lastly, garnish with Japanese season chilli powder on top. Ready to serve.

No comments:

Post a Comment