Sunday 18 November 2012

Josephine Cafe & Bistro + Haagen Dazs

Girls always emo for no reason
but most of the reason would be the Boyfriend
The recent two weeks
My mood is seriously in the deep down of the valley
I think I do not need to tell the reason, you can guess it yourself

Ok, just ignore it
Had a day of outing with my most crazy Girlssss at Ipoh
To make myself no time to emo
And it sucessfully make my day!
The craziessss friends <3 Rui Pin , Nat , Xiao Yen , Qian , Queen , Wen Yun , Mei Fong , Hwee
Although I'm extremely exhausted~

First stop, went to Josephine Cafe & Bistro for our dinner
This is the second time for me to visit here
The environment in the cafe is very nice
Is a good place for friends to have gathering
and good place for couples for any occasion celebration
The few dishes we ordered is taste good
but I think they need some improvement on certain part
Overall it is good, more than good

By the way, we didn't take much pictures in Josephine

(Image copy from Josephine Cafe & Bistro, Facebook)

Mix Plater (RM52)
(not really remember the name of the dish)
Once the dish is served, I was so in love with it
because it is just smell good!
Tempting~~
By the way, me and friends love the dip sauce that provided
Perfect match with deep fried food

Fettuccine 

Caesar Burger (RM18)
The taste is good, all of us like the taste
Somehow, the meat is too dry, like chewing gum
If the meat can be tender, it will be perfect I think

Vegetable Burger (RM18)

Fusilli Carbonara (RM30)
Amongst the few, I like this one the most
The creamy and thick sauce, is so so so so titillating
Is just awesome nice!! 

Last but not least, Teriyaki Chicken Chop (RM30)
The sweetness and sourness of sauce is savoury~

Oh ya!! We forgot to take a picture of the drinks
but nevermind, some of the drinks is just so so
In my opinion, ONLY one drink that we ordered is nice!
which is Mango Milk Shake
I like the milky taste seriously!!
You should try it next time

Josephine Cafe & Bistro
15, Ipoh Garden Plaza, Jalan Sultan Azlan Shah Utara, Ipoh Garden South, 31400, Ipoh.
05-5473267


After a FULL dinner at Josephine, we went for DESSERT on the spot without any resting
I would just say, Girlssss always have a space for DESSERT
No matter how full she is
So, Haagen Dazs was the choice of us as our Dessert
yummy-licious~

Haagen Dazs Fondue which I wanted to try many years ago
Due to the price, and portion
I have no chance to give it a try
Until met this bunch of craziesssss
We were just like the girls from Kampung
So excited when the fondue is served
Everyone is capturing the fondue itself, just like capturing a Super Star 
hahaaaa~~XD
Yea!! This is the trend of youngers!
Food need to serve the social networking sites or phone applications before it goes to our stomach

Haagen Dazs Fondue (RM80)
Incredible, we finished it within 10 minutes after it served!!
We were so so so so so hungry for this! 


Häagen-Dazs
De Garden (G-OR-6), IpohPerak 31400Malaysia

No comments:

Post a Comment