Thursday 22 November 2012

Perfect Combination - Caramel Pudding Chiffon Cake

Sometimes, I'm just too free or bored
So, will just scroll up and down with my mouse
to see the Facebook updates, pictures of friends or the activities in groups
Hmmmm...The group that I view frequently is Baking Wonderland
to find out some tasty recipes that shared by the members

Somehow, I found a recipe which I feel that is unique
and it will be a perfect combination
Caramel Pudding Chiffon Cake
The name sounds tempting right?
 Sweet and bitter of caramel + Smooth and milky taste of pudding + Light and fluffy chiffon cake body
Oh my goodness!!
How do you think about it?
(─‿‿─)


However, the first Caramel Pudding Chiffon that I made, FAILED!
The cake body and pudding is fine, but my caramel sauce ... ... ...
(◜௰◝)

So I baked the cake without the caramel
The result of the cake overall is fine
But you will think that the pudding is very dry
Not smooth without the caramel!

Few days later, I tried again
Eventually, it was a SUCCESS!!
I'm so happy~~XD
With caramel sauce, the whole cake is extremely soft
When you shake the plate, the cake will dance~
"doink doink"~~
(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ

You could see the difference between this picture and first picture above
On the other day, I continuous baked FOUR Caramel Pudding Chiffon Cake in ONE day!
One for My Dear, My sis which is in PJ, and also the workers of my dad
and last one, of course for myself and family 
I'm just in love with this!
Moreover, this cake won't be too sweet~


Recipe:
Caramel Layer:
60g Sugar
28g Water

Pudding Layer:
50g Egg Yolk
120g Egg White (About 3 eggs)
240g Milk
31g Sugar
1/4 tsp Vanilla Essence

Chiffon Cake Layer:
A. 50g Oil, 42g Flour, 40g Egg Yolk, 50g Milk
B. 103g Egg White, 27g Sugar

For the instruction, please visit 兔纸的藏包洞 ... ^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment