Tuesday 4 December 2012

Last BBQ before Graduate

Today should be the last BBQ I had with my 3 years coursemates!
Yeah~ This is annual event that is MUST have
Unfortunately, some of them couldn't join us due to they back hometown already
(╥﹏╥)

Maybe we could have another gathering? Perhaps...

Once decided to have the last BBQ
Been thinking what's for the menu
So, I Google search the Recipe from "License to Grill" at Asian Food Channel
Robert Rainford, a grill master
Watch his programmes for years
Seriously love all of his grilling recipes

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ

So, I've picked a few recipe for today's BBQ and modify a bit~
Lolz~due to lack of ingredients~~ >,<
Invitation Card? Lolz~
Actually, I was thinking to print this and give it to them
But we couldn't come out the common date
End up, some of them couldn't make it
So... ... ...

Well~been worked for BBQ's stuff for a few days
Buy ingredients, prepare ingredients, bake dessert and etc...
Exhausted ~~
Luckily the outcomes is satisfying, by me and also my lovely coursemates~

Main dishes~~

Side dishes, dessert and fruit punch~~
- Japanese Sweet Potatoes
- Vegies
- Garlic ... @.@
- Sauces
- Caramel Pudding Chiffon Cake aka "Doinkz Doinkz" Cake
-Fruit Punch

Friends said that, I could open a stall to sell the "Doinkz Doinkz" cake
Anyone wants to make order?? Lolz~


Today should be the last gathering for us
Somehow, we did not capture as much photos
We were just concentrate on the FOODSSSS~~
lolz~~ ... ... ...

(●⌒∇⌒●)

By the way, some unhappy things occur
Seriously, I felt sorry to her
•(⌚_⌚)•
... ... ...
Because I stole her phone to made fun ...
Sorry~

2 comments: