Tuesday 19 March 2013

It's been a while

It's been a while, away from my blog
Why?
There are several reasons why I'm not active in blog all this while
(1) My laptop is not perform well, it is gonna hurt my eyes if I continue using the stupid laptop!
(2) I having my internship now
(3) Prepare own lunch box is tiring, so....
(4) Busy for CNY stuff like baking CNY cookies and etc, busyyyyyyy
(5) Since CNY, I was back hometown almost every week
(6) ... ... .... anything else?

Lolz...
I think that's all
By the way, time flies
Today already week 10 for my internship programme
another 3 weeks, then I will end my 3 years of study
It's time to enter to the REAL world
Can I go back to kindergarden which has a lot of joy?

During this 8 weeks of internship
Honestly, didn't do much in PR things
it is more on admins work
but at least I able to write news release twice
although it is being edited by my mentor and senior

Well, only a few months, what can I expect?
It is takes time to learn everything
It is still ok at least, I able to work little bit of things that related to the course I study

By the way, tomorrow I am going to send goodies bags to editors
It is consider one of the PR task
as PR have to maintain good relationship with media

Although I'm handling most admins works
but it is also a good platform for me practice how to talk to others through phone
as PR always need to do so too, right?

But it is one major thing I NEED to improve
which is my language, ENGLISH!
It is the weakness of me
Due to the poor English no matter in spoken or written form
It makes me feel embarrass when wanna to talk with others
Especially my colleagues all are English educated
=="
haizzzz....

No comments:

Post a Comment